Download the Unc0ver 3.6.x IPA for your iPhone or iPad. The current Unc0ver version is Unc0ver 3.6.3. You can download the IPA or install it directly.
The Unc0ver tool has been updated to version 3.6. Unc0ver developer, Pwn20wnd, announced the Unc0ver 3.6.0 yesterday. The new Unc0ver comes with a massive list of changes.
Not too long ago we got the Unc0ver 3.5 with support for iOS 12.4. The Unc0ver 3.5 was updated nearly half a dozen times before it reached a near-stable stage. The developer felt the need for a big Unc0ver overhaul and came up with the Unc0ver 3.6.0 which apparently fixes all the bugs of previous versions. The new Unc0ver brings a new interface as well. Let’s take a look at what it has to offer.
The Unc0ver 3.6 first of all has a whole new design. The code to Jailbreak devices has been re-written from scratch. Furthermore, the Jailbreaks will be static now. Previously, the tool used a dynamic approach which didn’t leave the system stock after Jailbreaking. Using the new static approach, the system will remain very stable even after you have Jailbroken.
The Unc0ver and Cydia crashing issues have been fixed in this update. This version also prepares internal Jailbreak patches for A12-A12X chipsets. The Jailbreak process is now sweet and straight forward. It will not take a huge number of attempts as it used to take before. The process will be much more smooth and reliable now.
The SSH support for arm64e devices has been fixed. The Unc0ver will Jailbreak the iPhone or iPad even with a corrupt SystemVersion.plist on the iOS 12.4-powered devices. The bug that used to cause a delay in the Cydia installation has been fixed as well. The tool now performs a proper clean-up before attempting to Jailbreaking again after a failed attempt.
Overall, the new tool is much better than all previous versions. Keeping in view the past record of updates, we can expect more Unc0ver versions to follow with more stability and new features. For now, if you have an iPhone or iPad running on iOS 12.1, 12.2 or 12.4, you can get the Unc0cver 3.6 to Jailbreak it. Go ahead and download the Unc0ver 3.6.x IPA from below.
Download Unc0ver 3.6.x IPA
- Unc0ver 3.6.3 IPA – Download | Mirror
- The Unc0ver 3.6.2 IPA – Download | Mirror
- Unc0ver 3.6.1 IPA – Download | Mirror
- Unc0ver 3.6.0 IPA – Download | Mirror
If you want to download Unc0ver 3.6 directly on your iPhone/iPad, you can download it from the official site here.
Here is the cover of Jailbreak on our site so far:
- How to unjailbreak iOS 12.4 – Remove Cydia/Sileo & Unc0ver/Chimera
- Fix iOS 12.4 Jailbreak Unc0ver Crashing at Stages 8/31, 2/31 and Cydia Crashing
- Jailbreak iOS 12.4 using Chimera [PC & No PC – Chimera 1.3.x IPA]
- Download Unc0ver 3.5 IPA to Jailbreak iOS 12.4 [Cydia Impactor]
- Jailbreak iOS 12.4 without computer [Unc0ver 3.5]
- Jailbreak iOS 12.2 and below using Unc0ver 3.3.0 & Chimera 1.2.0 [Cydia Impactor]
- 80+ Best iOS 12.4 Jailbreak Tweaks [List]