Samsung has finally released the new Galaxy note 10. Along with the Galaxy Note 10, the company has released Note 10 Plus as well. This is the very first time for a Note handset to come in two variants. Note 10 and Note 10 Plus have a few similarities and a lot of differences. We now have a complete Galaxy Note 10 vs Note 10 Plus comparison including the specs comparison, price comparison, and all key differences. Take a look at this table showing the Galaxy Note 10 vs Note 10 Plus comparison.
Galaxy Note 10 vs Note 10 Plus Comparison
|Galaxy Note 10||Note 10 Plus|
|Dimensions||5.94 x 2.83 x 0.31 inches (151 x 71.8 x 7.9 mm)||6.39 x 3.04 x 0.31 inches (162.3 x 77.1 x 7.9 mm)|
|Display||6.3″ Dynamic AMOLED||6.8″ Dynamic AMOLED|
|Screen-to-body ratio||91.34 %||90.74 %|
|Resolution||1080 x 2280 pixels||3040 x 1440 pixels|
|SoC||Exynos 9825 or SD 855||Exynos 9825 or SD 855|
|Rear Cameras||12MP Wide + 12MP Telephoto + 16MP Ultrawide||12MP Wide + 12MP Telephoto + 16MP Ultrawide + 3D TOF Sensor|
|Battery||3500 mAh||4300 mAh|
|Charger||25W inside box||28W inside box|
|Exclusive Colors||Aura Red & Pink||Aura Blue|
Galaxy Note 10 vs Note 10 Plus Price Comparison
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 – 256GB/8GB: $945
- Galaxy Note 10 Plus 256GB/12GB: $1100
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 512GB/12GB: $1200
- Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G: $1300
Galaxy Note 10 & Note 10 Plus Features
Both the Note 10 and Note 10 Plus bring a handful of new features to the table. I am listing down the main features which are common on both the phones.
- No Bixby button on Note 10 or Note 10 Plus.
- No Headphone Jack on both the headphones.
- DeX support without DeX station.
- Ultrasonic Fingerprint Scanner.
- 25W Fast Charging.
- Air Command with new features in the S Pen.
- S Pen of the same color in each device.
- Three Audio Zoom Mic setup.
- New exclusive colors.